- Department of Science and Methods for Engineering
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy :: www.dismi.unimore.it
- RCF SpA, via Raffaello 13, Reggio Emilia, Italy :: www.rcf.it
Prof. Emilio Lorenzani
Department of Science and Methods for Engineering
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Date, time and location
Starting date: February 28th, 2019.
The course will be in e-learning mode and will require one week presence, from Monday May 20th through Friday May 24th, at RCF Audio Academy in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
Completion date with examination: Friday May 24th, 2019.
The course is comprised of four modules:
- Environmental acoustics
- Transducers and speaker systems
- Sound systems design
The week spent at RCF Audio Academy will include practical activities.
The course will be held in English.
Degree or High-School Diploma with experience in the sector, good English knowledge.
Number of participants
Max. 40 people, selected by the Course committee on the basis of CV and information provided.
Participation fee will be covered by sponsorship of RCF SpA.
Enrollment fee to Unimore: 750,00 Euro (including application taxes).
Special conditions for lodging expenses in Reggio Emilia will be available to the participants for the period required.
The Deadline for submission of applications is on February the 7th, 2019 at 1.00 pm
At the end of the selection process, the Commission will draw up the list of qualified candidates, based on the total score awarded to each candidate.
Within a maximum of ten days, candidates admitted according to the list of qualifying students shall enroll in the Master. The submission of applications and final enrollments have to be done using University website: www.esse3.unimore.it
- registration on Unimore platform: esse3.unimore.it
- application form for Sound Engineering Course through esse3.unimore.it
- after the selection, enrollment of successful candidates through esse3.unimore.it
Call for Application
Recognition of ECTS
Students and professionals gain 15 learning credits (called “CFU” in Italy and “ECTS” in Europe) for the Sound Engineering university course.
- FOREIGN STUDENTS: The course can be recognized in their home universities with a 1 CFU = 1 ECTS proportion
- PROFESSIONALS: Each participant should contact his or her association of professional engineers for the recognition of learning credits in the framework of continuing professional development (CPD)